3 lb. chicken wings
1 c. Trü Kosher Dill pickle juice (from the jar, or 2 Juce pouches)
2 tbsp. bourbon
2 tbsp. honey
1 tbsp. brown sugar
1/2 tsp. onion powder
1/2 tsp. paprika
1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
Freshly ground black pepper
2 tbsp. chopped dill
1 c. Trü Kosher Dill pickles, sliced
1 c. ranch dressing
• In a large bowl, combine wings and pickle juice. Cover bowl and refrigerate
for at least 1 hour and up to 4 hours. Drain wings and pat dry.
• Preheat oven to 425° and line a large rimmed baking sheet with a metal rack.
• In a small bowl, whisk together bourbon, honey, brown sugar, onion powder,
paprika, and cayenne.
• Toss the wings in the bourbon-honey mixture then transfer to the prepared
baking sheet. Season wings with salt and pepper. Bake until crispy, about 50
• Transfer baked wings to a serving plate and sprinkle dill on top. Serve with
sliced pickles and ranch.