12 egg roll wrappers
12 Trü Kosher Dill pickles, sliced in half
4 oz. cream cheese, softened to room
1 c. shredded Cheddar
8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 tsp. garlic powder
Freshly ground black pepper
Vegetable oil, for frying
1 tsp. Chopped chives, for garnish
Ranch dressing, for dipping
• In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese with cheddar, bacon, and garlic
powder. Season with salt and pepper and mix until fully combined.
• After you’ve halved your pickles, use a spoon to scoop out the seeds on both
sides. Fill pickle with cream cheese mixture and join halves.
• Place an egg roll wrapper on a clean surface in a diamond shape and add
stuffed pickle. Fold up bottom half and tightly fold in sides. Gently roll, then
seal fold with a couple drops of water. Repeat with remaining pickles.
• In a large skillet over medium heat, heat remaining oil (it should reach 1” up
the side of pan) until it starts to bubble. Add egg rolls and fry until golden, 1
minute per side. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to cool slightly.
• Garnish with chives and serve with Ranch dressing for dipping.